Monday, February 11, 2013

Third Nomination for the Liebster Award!

Thanks so much to Jackie from No Bent Spines for giving me my third nomination for this award. Exciting stuff, guys!
Here are the rules for participating in the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you for the award.
- List 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions from your nominator and then create 11 questions to give to your nominees
- Select 11 nominees whose blogs have less than 200 followers, whom you think deserve attention from other bloggers and get in contact with them to let them know they've received a nomination from you.
In my first Liebster Award post, Nominated for a Liebster Award?!, I listed the 11 things about myself, created my 11 questions and selected my nominees, so in this post, I'll answer Jackie's questions.
Questions from Jackie:
1. If you could live in any book, what would it be?
This is a great question, but a little difficult to answer because there are so many options. I'd go with Harry Potter. No explanation required, it's just awesome.
2. Top 5 cheap book stores.
The Book Depository (website), QBD, Borders, Collins Booksellers and hmmm... I think that's it, I only have four!
3. Idea of a perfect date and with which of your book boyfriends?
This is so hard! Adrian Ivashkov of the Vampire Academy series. He's hot and witty and all around great. Yeah, I'll go with him, we'd have fun.
4. What kind or person would you be in a book?
I think I'd be a best friend. I love helping my friends and giving advice in the real world, so I think I'd make a pretty good best friend character in a book.
5. Dream job?
Pediatrician. A doctor that works with children. That would be so cool. 
6. Book you're really looking forward to that isn't published yet?
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead. It comes out in a few days and I can't wait! I'm loving the series.
7. How many books have you checked out of the library at one time?
About 4. Yeah, that sounds about right.
8. Top 3 authors and what books put them in your top 3?
J.K Rowling, for her incredible genius mind, Richelle Mead for her amazing Vampire Academy series and Hannah Harrington, I love her works, she's an amazing author who uses her talent to write about real life things and situations.
9. Paper or plastic?
Paper. What does this question mean?
10. Paper or Ereader? 
Paper. I prefer books that I can hold and smell and turn the pages. It's a more real experience for me.
11. #1 book boyfriend and why? Give us a quote! 
Patch of the Hush, Hush series. He's a bit weird and scary in the first book but he grows on you. He's funny, protective (in the best ways), loves Nora to bits and is hot. 
"You're mine Angel." 
Thanks for these great questions Jackie, this was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha(: Loved your answers! Thanks so much for following me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem, I had a lot of fun answering your questions. :)

    ReplyDelete