Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just an update...

Hey guys! How are we all?
So, I know I haven't been reviewing anything for the past few weeks and I really miss writing reviews for you guys. I haven't needed to review any books because I have been reading the entire Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I thought I would have finished them a lot earlier, but with school and everything, I haven't had as much time to read as I normally would. 
I reviewed Hush, Hush, Crescendo and Silence last year (you can check out those reviews by looking through my blog archive) and after recently purchasing Finale, the last book in the series, I thought it was best for me to re-read the entire series again to refresh my memory. 
Well, I'm finally up to Finale and the review should be up shortly.
Another purchase I made recently was The Indigo Spell Richelle Mead. I am so excited to read this book, I can't even begin to explain to you guys.
I'm also thinking of reading and reviewing all of the Vampire Academy series again, I haven't reviewed those yet, but I've read them before. Would you like to see reviews on those books? Let me know via the comments section below, or my email booknerdandcritic@hotmail.com, and I'll see what I can do.
That's all for today guys, enjoy your week and look out for my Top Ten Tuesday and my review on Finale which hopefully should be up either by the end of this week or next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment