Friday, January 25, 2013

Nominated for Liebster Award (Again)

Thanks so much Manda from i solemnly swear for nominating me for this award. Manda actually nominated me first, but I couldn't access her post, so I apologize for that. 
Here are the rules for participating in the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you for the award.
- List 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions from your nominator and then create 11 questions to give to your nominees.
- Select 11 nominees whose blogs have less than 200 followers, whom you think deserve attention from other bloggers and get in contact with them to let them know they've received a nomination from you. 
In my previous post, I listed 11 things about myself and selected my 11 nominees, so here, I will answer Manda's questions! 
Here are my answers to Manda's questions:
1. What is your favorite book of all time?
I really like the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. Biggest Potterhead.
2. What is your worst reading/book habit?
I am so possessive of my books. I almost never lend  them out to anyone, unless I trust you with my life.
3. Can you read in the car, or does it make you super nauseas like it does me?
Nope, if I even try to read in a moving car for so much as five minutes, I get a headache and feel like throwing up.
4. Have you ever read the Reached series by Allie Condie? In that series, the society only allows 100 songs, 100 paintings, 100 poems. I won't make you name 100, but if your society could only have 5 books, what would they be?
I have read Matched by Allie Condie, but not the rest of the series, though I want to. I would choose The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
5. Do you write? If so, have you ever finished a work and/or attempted to publish it? If so, do you want to, or are you content with blogging?
I write more as a hobby, and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with other people reading it. I've never attempted to publish anything because I've never finished. I am very content with just blogging and writing lightly as a hobby.
6. Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Why or why not?
YES! I love Harry Potter for so many reasons. I grew up with it, the characters are an inspiration.... too many reasons to list.
7. Do you have an e-reader or do you prefer hard copies? And if you prefer hard copies, do you buy or borrow from the library?
I prefer hard copies and I buy a lot of my books. I only borrow from the library occasionally. I don't have an e-reader, but I read PDF files when reviewing for authors.
8. Not exactly book related, but coffee or tea?
Tea all the way! It's better for you.
9. Do you have a favorite word? If so, what is it?
Mediocre is my favorite word. Don't know why, I just like the way it sounds.
10. Do you like giving/receiving books as gifts?
I love both. I give books I like to people I know will enjoy them and I like receiving books if the people know me well. Otherwise, they just get me random books that I don't like.
11. Was this whole thing as tough for you as it was for me, or did you really enjoy coming up with all this stuff?
I really did enjoy answering these questions, it was fun! And these questions were great, I had a lot of fun! 
Thanks Manda!   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination but I don't accept really awards. Thanks anyways!
    Oh I would hate that I had to have only 5 books. They all had to be standalone's for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's okay! Thanks for letting me know, I really like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog stumbling across my friends blog and I must say its amazing! I just wanted you to know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find it on my blog --> http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete